Admission Policies - GRADES K4 - 12
- Families must be faithfully attending a Bible-based church of the Christian faith.
- Students cannot have been suspended or expelled from any previous school.
- Parents and students must sign and agree to the Statement of Faith and Parental Agreement Form.
- Parents and students must agree to follow and abide by the policies and procedures as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Parents are required to produce academic records reflecting the previous 1-2 years in the form of report cards or transcripts and any achievement testing. (Testing may be required to determine grade placement.)
- Parents must be interviewed by the principal. Students in grades 5-12 must also be interviewed by the principal.
- References from a pastor and a teacher must be submitted. (Included in registration packet)
- CBS is not equipped to serve students with severe learning disabilities or behavioral issues.
- Call to receive a registration packet and schedule an interview with the principal.
- Complete and submit all registration forms.
- Submit academic records, birth certificate, and health records.
- Complete interview(s) with principal.
- Submit a $50 application fee. (This fee is refundable if the student is not accepted. Upon acceptance, the fee will be applied toward registration.)
- Parents will be notified regarding acceptance/nonacceptance within 10 days after all required documents have been submitted and interviews are complete.
- Upon acceptance, parents must meet with the financial secretary to pay registration and sign the Financial Agreement.
- ABEKA, BOB JONES, AND POSACT